Sunday, February 18, 2007

For Your Records...


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Well, boredom and the internet have yielded another indispensible love child of information. This is what I am, apparently. For the record, I love plants, nature, the outdoors - all of that green stuff. Preferrably when it's on TV. Nurturing my own plants? Taking valuable minutes out of my flashy but brief existence on this planet to do so? Please. I'm an artist - not a robot! I vote NO to personal plants. I do, however, like cats, puppies and fish. With garden salad, of course.

3 comments:

lisa said...

I don't know why I get obsessed with Internet quizzes sometimes, but apparently I am a Daffodil:

"You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard."

So there you go. Fascinating, eh? ;)

vlad said...

Well, even though some of those questions were completely inapplicable to me, I found that I'm apparently a Canna (never heard of it before).

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

rhyspeaking said...

I am amazed. Both descriptions fit you very well, I believe. Lisa your disposition has always been luminous, and Vlad never ceases of letting me know about his accomplishments (whether he has accomplished anything or not). I have no idea what flowers have to do with it exactly. And I'm unconvinced I am a Snapdragon, at least not according to their definition. Besides, I always pictured myself as a weed - a complex problem that demands time and attention.