Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Post Modern

Just so you know, StopPanicking was not my first choice for this blog's name. My other considered addresses were:

1. bloodymess (a great show by Forced Entertainment, also the name of a song I wrote)

2. emotionalcripple (my medical condition, also the name of a song I wrote)

3. masterofnone (a favourite phrase, also the name of a play I am trying to write)

4. tothedogs (a show by Lone Twin, also I like dogs)

Alas, all of these were taken. It all made me feel pretty unoriginal. I finally settled on 'StopPanicking' (my favourite piece of advice [as a giver not a taker], also [rather predictable now ain't it?] the name of a song I wrote).

Anyway, just after I've set everything up, I think of a blog name that would have perfectly summed me and my brief blog experience up - and it wasn't taken!
www.rhysfails.blogspot.com
Rhys fails again.
Stop panicking.

1 comment:

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.